Well, here is the plan... The .com is still available and I don't want to lose it, so I will make this the new primary website. Should work better that way. I will need to wait until next week to make it official, but this is way cheaper than my old hosting solution… (Rhymes with Ah, You).
I think I still own the domain name, or my ownership of it has just expired. If the latter, time could be of the essence. Some one parked on another old domain name of mine pretty quickly a couple years ago. Evil. (Then again, if I do snag this domain and you are some right wing wacko who wants to pay top dollar for an Anti-Obama website, let's talk!)